Sunday, May 31, 2015

Dearest You..

          It's been 5 years since I met you. You're just a stranger to me, and yet I chose you, hoping that I will be able to love you. I saw your ravishing beauty that makes me delighted in you. Until I face the hardships you brought in my life; those sleepless nights, less social life, headache every time I encounter problems with you, even nightmares; its as if my magnificent world turned to be a malediction. Did I made a wrong decision? I thought my best is enough, I thought I'm enough, but I realized, everything is just a pedantic act, an illusion and in reality, I really know nothing. Stringent paths confused me, and fear beseeched me to give up. Remember the day you first fail me? I'm so disappointed to myself, "what ifs" and "why me" questions occured in my head, I'm so desperate to dissipate you out of my life, but there's only one thing that continually urge me to go on, fate. I believe in the fate that I have in you. I believe in us, as I believe in the plan of the Lord. Time passed by, bewilderment slowly ceased, and faith grows in me. Though failures made our journey tedious, passion make haste of the future and counter-balancing the emotion. Those things I experienced with you, smear my heart with something I can never forget, joy. Despite of the challenges that almost knocked me down, you taught me to be strong and hope for greater things that will come our way, inculcating that everything is for my betterment. Though I don't understand this, your faith makes me stay and loving you even more. We're not yet done, and now, I realized, you're really at my side, and we will fight together. And having that in mind and in heart, being with you is one of the greatest blessing I ever had and have.. See you soonest! :-)

1 comment: